Do you have a business idea or a project that you would like to develop?
Since 1990, ACEM Microcrédit Montréal has been supporting entrepreneurs in the entirety of their projects by providing just and inclusive financing, entrepreneurial training, personalized support, and follow-up.
Thanks to microcredit from ACEM Microcrédit Montréal, you can launch, develop, or consolidate your business, whether for-profit or social enterprise. Our financing derives directly from the investments of individuals and organizations who hold the well-being of the community and the socio-economic development of Montréal at heart.
- Pre-start-up loan of up to $2,000
- A direct loan of up to $20,000
- A bridge loan of up to $50,000 (for non-profits or established organizations)
- Technical support and personalized follow-up
- Financial literacy skills and support
Business plan training
ACEM Microcrédit Montréal offers training for business plan writing and creating a business in Quebec. This training will allow participants to:
- Validate and develop your entrepreneurial project
- Improve entrepreneurial skills
- Learn management and communications strategies
- Carry out a market study
- Structure a business plan and financial projections
- Start your business
All workshops are conducted in French
- Contracts and leases
- Searching for financing
- and other relevant subjects
It was ACEM Microcrédit Montréal that gave me the courage to go ahead with my business idea. It is not like going to a bank. They work with you during the entire process, that is the difference. The training that I received allowed me to define and elaborate on my project.
Ready to get started?
Discover how microcredit can help you!