REGISTRATION IN PROGRESS - WOMEN’S ENTREPRENEURSHIP TRAINING - NEXT COHORT STARTING JANUARY 23rd, 2020
We offer the opportunity for women to perfect their knowledge and develop their entrepreneurial skills, thanks to:
The training program “Seize the opportunity, you and your potential”:
This is a training offered in partnership with the Canadian Women’s Foundation for women’s groups (up to 10) to enable them to achieve their entrepreneurial goals and enjoy many benefits such as:
- An action plan to progress with assurance
- collective and individual coaching
- Practical management tools
- The opportunity to receive a loan to test their business idea
Several modules are discussed during this training as:
- Business project (mission, vision)
- Structure of the business plan
- Market research
- Marketing and sales
- Resource planning
- Financial forecast
- Personal Development: Self-knowledge, leadership skills, personal finance management, time and priorities
The training lasts 12 weeks (1 day per week) and is offered in French or English.
Admission Criteria are:
- To be a woman 18 years old and over
- To Reside in the greater Montreal area
- To Have a business idea
Information meetings are given by appointment.
Classes in English will be offered on Thursdays from January 23rd, 2020.
Registrations in progress!
To reserve your place call us at: 514-843-7296
Or write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
I loved the workshops! In addition to obtaining the skills to write my business plan and the tools to bring it to life, I got to know other entrepreneurs and make connections with new people.
The start-up training allowed us to put our ideas on paper and test the market for our products.
COLLABORATE WITH PROJECTS HAPPENING IN YOUR COMMUNITY
An idea is stronger when it is backed up by a team.
Calling all students, professionals, volunteers, and entrepreneurs who wish to join our collaboration platform.