Do you have a business idea?
Do you want to take your project further?
We provide entrepreneurs with financing and personalized support from A to Z.
Start, develop or strengthen your business or social enterprise.
We provide a wide range of financing solutions driven by investments
made by individuals and organizations that care about the community and Montreal’s social and economic development.
$500 to $20,000
Designed to help plan, start, expand or consolidate a business or social enterprise.
- Social contribution: 10% per year
- Repayment period: 3 years (36 months)
Up to $50,000
in bridge financing
These loans are mainly intended for businesses in cultural and non-profit sectors.
- Social contribution: 10% per year in proportion to the number of days of the loan
- Administration fee: 1% of the authorized loan amount
- Repayment period: 3 months
- Collateral required
- Be a Canadian citizen or permanent resident (or accepted refugee)
- Have a modest income with limited access to conventional financing arrangements
- Be a community-based or non-profit organization (to apply for bridge financing)
- Have your company’s head office on the island of Montreal
*Note that we do not finance franchise purchases.
Follow-up, personalized support and additional workshops are available to help your business project succeed thanks to our network of professionals. Our services prepare and guide entrepreneurs for real-world conditions.
Apply for a loan:
to attend an information session
After the information session, one of our counsellors will analyze your project and book an appointment with you. This person will support you throughout the process.
For more information, contact us by email or phone.
We’ll be happy to help!