Women’s entrepreneurship training
Support and financing for women entrepreneurs
Our two programs offer women entrepreneurs the opportunity to further their knowledge and develop entrepreneurial skills.
Ongoing group and individual support
In addition to group sessions, get personalized support based on your goals.
A loan to start your
You will also have the opportunity to receive a microcredit to test and market your products and services.
Entrepreneurship program for women
Training and support for women entrepreneurs
Microcredit Montreal's training is for all women who want to explore their entrepreneurial potential and to start a business.
- Explore your entrepreneurial potential
- Define your assets and knowledge
- Achieve financial independence
- Start your own business and get microcredit (if you need it)
- Confidence-building action plan
- Ongoing group and individual support
- The chance to get microcredit if you need it and test your business idea
- Woman aged 18 or above
- Live in the greater Montreal area
- Have a business idea
- Defining your business project
- Conducting market research
- Marketing and sales
- Resource planning
- Financial forecasting
- Personal development: self-awareness, leadership skills, personal finances, time and priority management
Language: Offered in English or French
Duration: 14 weeks (two days a week from 10 am to 12 pm)
Registration fee: $40 (teaching material included)
Information session: By appointment only
Entrepreneurship program for immigrant women
Training and support for immigrant women entrepreneurs
This new program responds to the specific needs of racialized and immigrant women entrepreneurs.**
Activities and services
- Workshops, conferences, mentoring (showcasing products, using social media to sell, etc.)
- Marketing opportunities (fairs, pop-up shops)
- Running a business (registering your business, GST-QST, bookkeeping, etc.)
- Information on local entrepreneurial activities
- Microloans to test a business idea
**Thanks to the federal government’s financial contribution as part of its Women Entrepreneurship Strategy
**In partnership with the Chantier d’Afrique du Canada (CHAFRIC) and the Centre d’encadrement pour jeunes femmes immigrantes (CEJFI)
contact us by email or phone. We’ll be happy to help!
We help local women entrepreneurs
We change lives. But don’t take our word for it.
Propriétaire, Les Délices Sirar