Loans and support for entrepreneurs
Help starting a business
Do you want to make progress with your project? Start, develop or consolidate your for-profit or social economic business. We help entrepreneurs through their entire project by providing personalized support.
Financing for your business projects.
We offer different types of financing that come directly from investments by individuals or organizations who care about community wellbeing and the social and economic development of Montréal.
Loans ranging from
$500 to $15,000
This loan can be used for the pre-start, start-up, expansion or consolidation of a business or social economy organization.
- Interest rate: 10% per year
- Repayment period: 3 years maximum (36 months)
up to $50 000
This loan is mainly intended for cultural businesses, social economy businesses including NPOs and Cooperatives.
- Interest rate: 10% per year in proportion to the number of days of the loan
- Administration fees: 1% of the authorized loan amount
- Repayment period: 3 months
- Guarantee required
Not eligible for a bank loan?
Get a loan for entrepreneurs
Our microcredit solution is for business projects. If you are excluded from conventional financing networks, you may be eligible for a loan. We help entrepreneurs by offering them not only financing but also personalized support.
To be eligible for a loan, you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or accepted refugee
- Have a modest income and be excluded from conventional funding networks
- Be a community or social economy organization (to apply for a Bridge Loan)
- Have the head office of your company on the island of Montreal
* Please note that we do not fund the purchase of a franchise.
Personalized support according to your needs
To ensure the success of your entrepreneurial process, benefit from additional workshops, regular monitoring and personalized support thanks to our network of professionals. Our services allow you to properly prepare and guide you, all adapted to your reality.
Apply for financing
Fill out the loan application form bellow to participate in an information session.
After receiving your application, one of our advisors will contact you by phone or email to guide you through the process.
For more information, or to make an appointment,
contact us by email or phone. We’ll be happy to help!
Do you want to take your project further?
We help local entrepreneurs
We’re making a real difference and we’re not the ones saying so!